As part of this Month of Optimism, Iâ€™d like to share with you some advice to increase self-confidence and become more productive persons.
First of all, letâ€™s keep in mind that by harboring negative feelings and attitudes such as fears, anxiety and worries we keep ourselves from reaching our true goals.
But how can we avoid not worrying about failure or about not being able to realize all of our goals?
1. Letâ€™s revise our goals and dreams and establish realistic plans with gradual deadlines and clear objectives that make them easier to reach. Instead of locking ourselves in those projects that did not flourish, letâ€™s focus on what is achievable and that little by little we will be able to reach.
2. Letâ€™s be honest with us and define our fears, doubts and worries and draft new strategies of change. As long as we cling to the same attitudes and do nothing about it, it will be very difficult for our situation to change.
3. Letâ€™s reject any word of despondency, those we say to ourselves as well as those that come from other people, that can have a negative impact on our lives.
4. Letâ€™s identify life experiences or people that serve as an inspiration. Thus, we must review our circle of friends and acquaintances, since they could be hurting us unknowingly.
5. Oftentimes we do not value our own achievements and results, and it is extremely important to do this every day and to remember those good things that we have achieved, instead on focusing on our failures.
You can become an optimistic and focused individual! With the help of these words of advice, you can take a daily step forward toward a better life. Choose to know how to live.
Until we meet again.